is a hotel for people who travel individually and independently and offers...
…inexpensive overnight accommodation in 27 light rooms of different sizes with TV and shower and toilet
...WLAN in all rooms
...a beautiful cozy lobby with tiled stove, for lounging and chatting with other guests
…pleasant, multi-lingual and helpful staff
…in good weather: tours to get to know the beautiful Mecklenburg
• Early bird or late riser? – No problem. The sumptuous GreifenBreakfast provides a hearty start into an eventful day,
from 8 to 11 every morning.
• Because our Greifen-Breakfast is so popular, the former guest kitchen can no longer be used, we have integrated it into our everyday life.
• Want to get out of the hotel and join the fun? Thanks to the hotel's central location it takes just a minute on foot to
reach Kröpeliner Strasse, Rostock's shopping street, and five minutes to the city harbour. Here there are lots of
cafes, restaurants, bars, music pubs and museums.
• You want to have a nightcap or a drink? We will happily offer you various beverages at our small hotel bar.
The hotel also offers:
• a large patio opening on the inner courtyard with lawn and herb garden,
• Internet computers and tv,
• washing machine and drier,
• check-out until 12
We like to be there for our guests and look forward to your visit!